Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Faulty motor home fridge sparks blaze

An early morning fire caused at least $250,000 in damage to motor homes and buildings at Range RV in Hesperia, California on Tuesday, officials said.

A motor home was destroyed and four others damaged, fire officials said, but there were no injuries. County fire investigators blamed the blaze on a faulty refrigerator inside a motor home parked at the lot awaiting repairs. Full Story...






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]