Wednesday, July 27, 2005

RVers nearly lost their Motothome to fire

Travelers from Virginia were fueling their motor home when fuel splashed onto the side of the vehicle and was ignited through the vent that leads to the refrigerator pilot light. A clerk from the Trading Post saw the fire and extinguished it with the businesses fire extinguisher. There were no injuries. Minor surface damage was sustained to the outside of the motor home due to the quick extinguishment. The vehicle is insured.
ERS 120x60





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]