Friday, September 30, 2005

Fire destroys motor home at New Mexico Balloon Fiesta

Fire destroyed a motor home at Balloon Fiesta Park Thursday evening, sending three people to the hospital, one with serious injuries.

Firefighters say the three were inside the motor home attempting to light a gas stove when it sparked, creating a small explosion.

The motor home was camping where hundreds of motor homes from around the country create a mini-village at the Balloon Fiesta every year.

“I stepped outside to walk my dog and I just saw flames shooting way up in the air,” said Debbie Pulliam, who is camped at the park. “I got the dog and ran over here and the fire department was here putting it out by the time I got here but the whole thing looks like a total loss.” Full Story...

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]