Thursday, November 03, 2005

Squirrel’s nest causes Motor Home fire

A squirrel’s nest in a motor home engine compartment caused a fire that destroyed the motor home and caused damage to a garage on Monday afternoon.

Heat for the engine set the nest on fire. The nest burned a rubber gas line, which caused the blaze to erupt. The loss was estimated at $20,000 to the vehicle. Damage to the garage was estimated at $6,000. Full Story...

VIP - America's RV Insurance Specialist





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]