Friday, September 22, 2006

Carbon monoxide suspected of killing two sleeping in RV

CHEHALIS, Wash. Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in the deaths of two hunters in a travel trailer at a campground south of Packwood.


Fred Ramiskey and his son-in-law Melvin Daniel, both of Puyallup, were found dead Friday by a third hunter in their party, Robert Haney of Yelm. Haney told investigators he slept next to an open window and awakened with a terrible headache and trouble moving. Full Story...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]