Saturday, January 19, 2008

Husband Pulls Wife From Burning Motorhome

A woman was severely burned Friday when her motor home caught on fire in a supermarket parking lot, and her husband risked his life to save her.

Firefighters said they could see a column of smoke from the location before they even arrived at the scene. Crews had to use foam to douse the intense flames that had engulfed the camper-style motor home.
Full Story & Photos...
Get Mark Polk's Class A Motorhome 101 RV DVD All of Mark's DVD's offer practical information and he has one for every RV type. Find all the RV Education 101 DVDs here.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]