Saturday, July 05, 2008

RV camper explosion burns campers

bangornews.com
NEWPORT, Maine - Four people from Dexter suffered minor burns on their arms and legs Friday morning when the gas stove they were using in their camper to cook breakfast exploded.

Three adults and one teenager were in a self-contained camper at Tent Village Campground on Sebasticook Lake in Newport when the accident occurred about 8 a.m.

Newport Fire Chief Fred Hickey said that the family was cooking breakfast when an explosion rocked the recreational vehicle and blew the back wall from the camper’s frame. "You could look right inside the camper from the rear," Hickey said.
Full Story...
---
Support Your RV Lifestyle! An Insider's Guide to Working on the Road, 2nd Edition gives you tips, tools and resources to live where you want, when you want. With key points on topics like writing an RV resume, networking, and how to negotiate for better compensation, it is the ultimate handbook for those who are thinking about working or volunteering as they travel in their RV.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]