Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fatal motorhome fire was accidental

KBS Radio - Trail,BC,Canada
Creston RCMP believe last week's fatal motor-home fire was accidental.

Staff Sargent Gord Stewart says officials believe there was a malfunction of some sort within the vehicle, which may have caused smoke or fire...the driver was able to pull over, but then was quickly overcome.

Stewart says in his experience with motor-home fires is that they burn quickly.

They still haven't identified the victim because they're waiting for a positive ID from the coroners service, but Stewart says they believe the man killed was the registered owner, a 65 year old Creston resident.
The Triron 1200 Watt Portable Generator is a small, very low cost, alternative to the Hondas and Yamahas and it's EPA Approved

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]