Thursday, January 08, 2009

Woman injured, dog dies in motor home fire

Bellingham Herald - Bellingham,WA,USA
A woman was taken to the hospital and a dog died after a motor home caught fire on the 3700 block of East Smith Road late Tuesday night, Jan. 6.

The blaze, which eventually consumed the motor home, started around 9:17 p.m., said Whatcom County Fire District No. 1 Chief Jerry McDowell.

The woman, who was in her 30s, suffered smoke inhalation and was treated at St. Joseph Hospital, said Will Anderson, Whatcom County fire investigator.

Firefighters used oxygen to try to revive the unconscious dog, which is believed to have been the woman's pet, but were unsuccessful.

A nearby van and shop building were also damaged by the fire, Anderson said.

The fire was likely caused by an electrical malfunction inside the motor home's exterior power cord.
---
Swift Hitch Portable Wireless Camera System
Now You'll Know right where your trailer hitch is using the Swift Hitch wireless camera system with built in night vision. Helps while backing up and the image can be selected to be normal or reverse with 380TV lines for clear picture quality. It allows you to mount a magnetic camera on your tailgate, and quickly hitch up any trailer. It's fast and easy!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]