Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Carbon monoxide suspected in RVer's death

Glenda Pinkney, who was five months pregnant, was overcome by poisonous carbon monoxide fumes while sleeping in her family’s Winnebago Sunday morning in Waller County.

Authorities are blaming a generator that sat outside the rear of the RV as the likely source of the fumes.

Pinkney’s death was the third carbon monoxide fatality in recent years among trail ride groups whose annual journeys end in Houston on the eve of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. In 2002, Michael Culpepper, 18, of DeKalb was apparently overcome by exhaust fumes from a gasoline generator powering an electric heater in a horse trailer.
Full Story...
----
At RVTipOfTheDay.com we post a daily tip on the RV lifestyle, RV equipment, campgrounds, sights and attractions, safety and just about anything else useful to being an RVer. Want to have the daily tip emailed to you? Look for the subscription form at RVTipOfTheDay.com





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]