Saturday, May 23, 2009

Man Burned Trying to Light Campfire

A night of camping goes wrong and a man is now suffering from 2nd degree burns after the campfire he ignited went out of control. It happened just as the Memorial Day weekend was getting underway at the KOA campground in Westhampton.

"His legs were just peeling away. It was the worst thing I've ever seen in my life," says witness Colleen Holtan.

Right off Route 66 in Westhampton, Memorial Day campers witnessed the shocking scene of a man on fire.

"I saw flames and his legs were burnt pretty bad and the skin was already peeling pretty bad," says witness Angelina Cudworth.

It happened in spot #9 at KOA campgrounds. Witnesses say the man starting the fire ignited it with gasoline.
Full Story & Video...
---------------------
12V DC Electric Scissor Jack

Flojet Macerator Pump Draining your RV waste tanks just got easier! Eliminates the need for a 3" sewer hose. Waste pump connects directly to your RV's waste outlet. Enables you to dump at longer distances -- and you can drain your holding tanks at home! Includes a garden hose discharge port, remote on/off switch with 6' wire harness and rugged portable case for easy storage.

Denali 115-Piece Basic Tool Kit





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]