Monday, December 21, 2009

Propane Leak Cause of Motorhome Fire

CAMAS VALLEY β€” A Camas Valley resident lost his home to a fire Friday evening, officials said Saturday.

Camas Valley Rural Fire District responded to a 5:18 p.m. report of a motor home fire at 1300 Upper Camas Road, district Fire Chief Clayton Casteel said.

β€œIt was pretty much fully engulfed when they got there,” he said. He said firefighters put the fire out in about 20 minutes.

The motor home was a total loss as were its contents. Neil Webster had been staying in the motor home while working as a caretaker on the property, Casteel said.

A fire marshal had been to the scene and had determined the fire was caused by a leak in a line that ran from an outside propane tank into the motor home.
Full Story...
Black & Decker START IT 450 Amp Jump Starter/Inflator
The Black & Decker Jump-Starter/Inflator has 450 instant amps to start your car in the unlikely event that your battery goes dead. You can never count on finding someone to jump-start your car, even if you have a set of jumper cables. The Jump-Starter/Inflator will alleviate this worry by giving you the power you need to do it yourself.

Portable and Powerful: The Jump-Starter/Inflator is portable, cordless, and rechargeable. It features a 12-volt DC power supply and 450 amp instant starting power for nearly any vehicle. It is so versatile it will power coolers, air compressors, inverters, spotlights, and almost anything that uses a car charger attachment, even cell phones and laptops.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]