Allstate Motor Club Enhances RV Roadhelp Plan
NORTHBROOK, Ill.--(April 2008)-- RV owners now can get help finding everything from doctors to restaurants, and maybe even save a little money once they get there, thanks to new features of Allstate Motor Club’s RV Roadhelp Plan.
Effective immediately, members of the Allstate Motor club’s RV Roadhelp Plan now are able to take advantage of three unique benefits:
- A new online discount program offers savings up to 50 percent on travel, rental cars, shopping, dining, entertainment, auto repair and many other everyday purchases. More than 220,000 local and 350 national retailers are participating. A ZIP code search feature helps members easily find participating businesses everywhere.
- A 24/7 Personal Assist service allows members to call a toll-free telephone number to find everything from concert tickets and doctors to golf courses and restaurants. Other services include weather updates and foreign language translation help.
- The current KOA Value Kard has been changed to a KOA Value Rewards Kard that will allow members who stay at KOA campgrounds to receive discounts on registration fees. They also will accumulate loyalty points that can be redeemed for additional discounts on future stays at KOA campgrounds. The card, with a retail value of $24, is included with RV Roadhelp Plan memberships.
“Our extensive market research told us our customers wanted these kinds of benefits, and we’re excited to be able to offer them at no additional cost,” said Garry Ballek, Allstate Motor Club Vice President. “It’s all part of our continued effort to bring more value to our product for every customer, every day.”
The RV Roadhelp Plan covers not just a customer’s RV, but also all non-commercial vehicles the member drives, whether owned, leased, borrowed or rented.
Other RV Roadhelp Plan benefits of the plan include:
- 24-hour emergency road service
- Unlimited labor and towing
- Unlimited lock-out benefit
- Network of 38,000 emergency service providers
- Unlimited roadside service
- Speedy service guarantee (direct to consumer business only)
- $2,000 arrest bond certificate (in accordance with applicable state laws)
- $1,500 trip interruption reimbursement
- $1,500 in attorney fees for certain moving violations
- Customized trip planning
For additional information about Allstate Motor Club, call the Customer Service Center at 1-800-998-8697 or visit www.allstatemotorclub.com.