Tropical Palms Resort & Campground Offers Special Rates for RV Snowbirds
Kissimmee, FL November 19, 2008 -- Tropical Palms Resort and Campground, a complete vacation destination near Walt Disney World, is offering special "Say Goodbye to Winter" rates designed to appeal to long-term RV campers looking to winter in Florida.
"Snow birds across the United States know that there is no better place to be in the winter in an RV than Florida," said Chris Rhodes, Tropical Palms general manager. "We want our northern guests to enjoy our blue skies, swaying palm trees and balmy breezes at special value pricing. Plus, the longer they stay, the more affordable it gets!"
For example, a three-month stay in a standard back-in site would save $590 over regular pricing. "We have the most competitive rates in Central Florida for long-term visits," said Rhodes.
Starting at $695/month, Tropical Palms offers a variety of RV sites:
* Premium Pull-thru - These sites have full concrete or asphalt drives with a concrete patio. They can accommodate large RV's and are full hook-up with 50 amp electric, cable, water, sewer, and a picnic table.
- Standard Pull-thru - Nice asphalt and grass pull-thru sites with some size restrictions. They are full hook-up with 30 amp electric, cable, water, sewer and a picnic table.
- Standard Back-in - Grass sites with some size restrictions. These sites are full hook-up with 30 amp electric, cable, water, sewer and a picnic table.
- Economy Pull-thru - These are asphalt pull-thru sites with no pad. These sites have some size restrictions and have 30 amp electric, water and cable. No sewer.
- Economy Back-in - These are grass sites with length restrictions and are ideal for tenting and pop-ups. These sites have 30 amp electric, water and cable. No sewer.<
Tropical Palms' new management company, Royalty Resorts of Sarasota, Fla., is investing more than $1 million dollars in property upgrades including cottage accommodations, roads, and guest amenities. Tropical Palms is located at 2650 Holiday Trail in Kissimmee, near popular attractions like Old Town, Disney World, Universal Studios and other Orlando area attractions. For more information, please call (800) 647-2567 or visit the Web site
Tropical Palms continues to boast the prestigious Woodall's "5W" rating for both facilities and recreation. This rating is achieved by only 2% of all privately owned resorts.